Hey! It’s been a while, the tricky thing about book blogging is you have to read to blog and to read you have to have time, which I have none of…. So I’m here with a tag! This is the Taylor Swift book tag, basically, how it works is you answer book related questions based on Taylor’s songs. Because Taylor Swift + books = YAY
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: A book or series that you loved but now want to break up with
The Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I read this entire series and really enjoyed it, but now looking back I actually can’t remember anything that happened or anything I liked. I mean did I really read four whole books?
2. Red: A book with a red cover
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling!
3. The Best Day: A book that makes you feel nostalgic
The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike. This was the series that started it all, the reason I’m writing this blog post right now. A lot of people got into reading because of Twilight, well this way my Twilight.
4. Love Story: A book with forbidden love
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, I don’t want to spoil anything so I will say no more.
5. I knew you were trouble: A bad book character you couldn’t help but love
Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. Who doesn’t love that evil glove wearing con man?
6. Innocent: A book that someone ruined the ending for
So basically I was listening to the Allegiant by Veronica Roth audiobook and I may have accidentally skipped ahead and ruined THE MASSIVE TWIST ENDING FOR MYSELF. Does that count?
7. Everything Has Changed: A book character who goes through an extensive character development
Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Cath is the character I relate to most out of all the books I’ve read and we both go through very similar experiences and developments. It may seem like a small development to some but for me its massive.
8. You Belong With Me: Most anticipated release
The final Throne of Glass book by Sarah J Maas, please be good!
9. Forever and Always: Your favourite book couple
Ummm, If I say the couple it might spoil it for some people so the couple from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas! (obviously).
10. Come Back, Be Here: The book you would least like to lend out
Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan, this book is SIGNED BY RICK RIORDAN AINT NOBODY TOUCHING IT!
And that was the Taylor Swift book tag, I apologize for the lack of posts, I am trying!